Through ECPI University’s interactive educational program using cloud & virtualization, you can set up servers and software clients, create large storage solutions, utilize cloud technologies, and deploy thin applications for large, medium, and small organizational networks.
At ECPI University, you learn by doing in a "hands-on" classroom environment. This allows you to gain "real world" experience. Specifically, the Cloud Computing program track can show you how to:
- Identify customer needs to evaluate network requirements
- Design and secure fault tolerant enterprise networks
- Create virtual solutions for servers
- Install and configure virtual servers and clients
- Use the cloud services for storage and virtualization
- Logic and decision processes
- Problem resolution
- Oral and written communication skills
- Network security in physical and virtual implementations
Students in the B.S. in Computer & Information Science program develop planning, design, implementation, and support skills in operating systems, networking, software programs, and security. Students develop additional focused skills based on which major the student pursues. Students also learn principles of excellent customer service in order to assist clients with technical issues.
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Science with a major in Cyber and Network Security, graduates are able to:
Computer and Information Science Outcomes:
- Use processes, tools, and technologies to support an organization
- Lead and work as a member of a technical team
- Apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical environments
- Identify and use appropriate technical literature
Cyber and Network Security Major Outcomes:
- Plan, design, configure and administer a network and security infrastructure
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot a network and security infrastructure
- Assess and implement technical and non-technical security controls to protect an organization from threats and vulnerabilities
Upon completion, graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer and Information System with a major in Cyber and Network Security and a track in Cloud Computing could pursue career opportunities across a wide range of industries and businesses in positions such as:
- Network and Datacenter Administrator
- Network Infrastructure Support
- Storage Technology Manager
- Virtual Server Administrator
- Information Technology Solution Providers
- Network Implementation Team
Why ECPI University Online?
At ECPI University, our supportive faculty and staff are dedicated to your success from the moment you arrive on campus. Our tradition of hands-on, student-centered education is an effective way to build skills, and our flexible, accelerated programs are designed to accommodate your schedule. From student support services to employer partnerships, ECPI University is committed to our students’ success.
Get started today. Complete the form on this page, or call us at for more information on our programs at ECPI University.